Thursday, July 25, 2013

Carnival Themed Party

My best friend Julie and her husband are having triplets! I wanted to have a baby shower for them, and we decided to do a couples shower. I wanted it to be a fun themed party, and the invitations I liked were carnival themed, so I decided to go with a carnival themed party. 


I got the invitations from Michael's. The fonts were downloaded from a website found on pinterest-- I wish I had saved which site I got them from!


Mason Jars with yarn and tickets tied to it. I got the yarn at Big Lots and the tickets from the dollar store. Paper straws from Target.


Cake with the paper straws and a flag banner

Cupcakes: Ticket roll from the dollar store was used and individual tickets taped to tooth picks.




DIY photo booth fun

Julie & kevin
 DIY photo booth: SO easy! It's just red wrapping paper taped to the wall. I made the "Photo Booth Banner" with the same concept as the baby shower banner from one of my previous posts. TUTORIAL HERE
Kristen and Ben

Tyler and I

Mr Fernandez and Dad

Frankie and Ryan

Mr and Mrs Fernandez

Even the kids had fun!




A carnival themed party is so fun and easy! We also did a "Candy Bar" But I forgot to take pictures :( 








No comments:

Post a Comment