Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DIY Baby shower Banner






This was the banner I made for my sister's baby shower. It was super easy to do! I made it out of scrap book paper.
Here's how I made it:

1. I used Microsoft word to create a triangle shape. I thought about eye balling and trying to cut my own triangles, but I decided it would probably look better if I had some uniform triangles. If you are not computer savvy here is how you make a triangle with MS word:


Under the "Insert" icon, select "shapes". Then you will see all kinds of shapes pop up. Select the triangle and draw a triangle on the full page of the paper.



Then you need to flip the triangle. To flip the triangle, hover your mouse over that second green dot at the top of the triangle and left click on your mouse. While holding it down move your mouse to flip the triangle. 


Then insert a text box and type your letters in. 




Then, print them on pretty paper! You just need some string and tape. I just folded the top of the triangle and taped the back of the triangle..... 

....................and Viola!

- I wish I would've cut the parts that I folded, but we were kinda on a time crunch! 

I used the same banner to take some pregnancy pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment